CORE LEADERSHIP AND ADMINISTRATION
Director: Robert Schultz, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
Co-Director: Nathan Blum, M.D.
Recruitment & Outreach Support: Amanda Riiff, B.A.
Online Phenotyping: Bob Schultz, PhD, Juhi Pandey, PhD
Clinical Assessment Consultation: Judith Miller, Ph.D., Juhi Pandey, Ph.D., Nate Blum, PhD
Technology based Assessment Consultation: Bob Schultz, PhD
Regulatory Consultation: Jen Swope, M.S.
EHR Information Analyst: Jesse Dudley, M.L.I.S.
Resource Concierge Services: Lindsey DeMarco, Stepheni Uh
Shared Data for Secondary Analyses: Leila Bateman, B.F.A., Bob Schultz, PhD
The Clinical Translational Core (CTC) is of fundamental importance to the mission of the IDDRC as it will facilitate interdisciplinary and translational research. The CTC’s specific goals are to furnish investigators with a set of tools that support:
- Recruitment of both controls and patients into clinical studies.
- Tools and guidance for phenotypic characterization of study participants.
- Cost- effective coordination of existing CHOP/UPenn clinical translational resources.
- Assistance with IRB and other regulatory processes.
- Centralized infrastructure to support patient and control recruitment into clinical studies
- Expert consultation on sensitive and specific clinical assessment tools
- Online tools and guidance for phenotypic characterization of study participants
- Study specific web portals that select from a larger online library of clinical measures
- Technology based phenotyping (CAT, markerless motion capture, NLP)
- Creation of a shared database that spans diagnostic groups to support secondary analyses
- Cost- effective coordination of existing CHOP/UPenn clinical translational resources (e.g., CTSA), as well as regulatory consultation (IRB, IND) support